1) The orders are accepted once they have been approved by the factory.
2) The goods travel at the purchaser’s own risk even if sent carriage free. Any complaints will only be considered valid if made within 8 days from goods receipt.
3) Goods are packed in boxes: the package is considered as merchandise to all intents and purposes.
4) The packaging is invoiced at cost and is non returnable.
5) Payment of the individual invoices must be made within the specified terms.
6) Payments will only be valid if sent to our address.
7) The delayed fulfilment of an oder due to circumstances beyond our control will not entitle the purchaser to make a refund claim for any damages.
8) Any controversy willcome under the jurisdiction of the court of Brescia.